Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, showers and free newspapers
- Free buffet breakfast offered
- Free WiFi
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes bicycles to rent
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Just a 4-minute walk from Nyhavn and 11 minutes on foot from Amalienborg Palace
- Pets welcome for a fee
Hotel Maritime ratings based on 30 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Maritime
Cheap hotel but in the middle of the city
About the Hotel MaritimeLocation Peder Skrams Gade 19, Copenhagen, 1054
Free breakfast is served. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 915 square feet (85 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the eco-friendly Hotel Maritime.
- 1 building
- 64 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 915 sq ft of conference space
- 85 sq. m of conference space
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup) (14.5 km / 9 mi)
- Train station: Copenhagen Norreport Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Metro station: Kongens Nytorv Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
Hotel Maritime offers 64 forms of accommodation with free newspapers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower. This Copenhagen hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: DKK 150 per pet, per day
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: DKK 150 per pet, per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Maritime Copenhagen
- Hotel Maritime
- Maritime Copenhagen
- Maritime Hotel Copenhagen
You should know
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.