The Etihad Airways Sale is now on. You can now book Economy and Business Class fares to some of the most popular destinations around the world including Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Phuket and Sydney. Plus, Etihad’s first A380 and Dreamliner with new product and service offering will launch flights from December 2014 with more routes to be announced in 2015.
Business Class with Etihad is not business as usual. We have created spaces where guests can work, rest and play. We call it ‘intelligent living in the sky’.
The luxury, comfort and service we offer in business equates to that of First Class on other airlines.
In Etihad’s Business Class, turn the downtime of travel into an opportunity for inspiration. Enter a world of choice and comfort with our intuitive service and warm hospitality. You decide when and how we serve you.
Our service includes:
- A cocktail reception
- A fully-flat bed with aisle access on every long-haul flight, with adjustable headrest and in-seat massage function
- 15.4-inch touch-screen TV
- Full-size comforters and plump pillows
- Our Food & Beverage Manager will guide you through our extensive menu options and recommends the perfect accompaniment for your meal from a boutique wine list
- Our Etihad Chauffeur Service available at over 40 destinations worldwide
As an Economy Class guest on Etihad Airways, we aim to make your journey as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
You will be treated to:
- Over 750 hours of on-demand entertainment with the latest blockbusters, timeless classics and the best in interactive games through noise-cancelling headsets
- Our ergonomically designed seat offers adjustable lumbar support and headrest
- Onboard Café offering light snacks and a choice of teas, coffees and hot chocolate
- Complimentary amenity kit with socks, eyeshades, earplugs, toothbrush and toothpaste
- Soft fleece blankets and pillows
- A range of connection ports at your fingertips help you stay connected
- Midnight snack service offering chamomile tea or hot chocolate with a midnight snack bag
- The mood lighting system creates the perfect cabin ambience for the various stages of your flight
In pursuit of its aim to ‘reimagine flying’, Etihad airlines offer three different levels of first class travel. All come with pre-flight chauffeured arrival, private check-in and lounge with spa.
• The Residence offers the only three-room suite in the sky: a bedroom with double bed, en-suite bathroom and living room, complete with butler to plan your pre and post-flight itinerary, as well as a chef to create meals from a gourmet menu or your favourite dishes to order.
• The First Apartment is furnished with a wide leather armchair, an ottoman which opens into a bed and space for walking around. You can invite a companion for a meal or meeting. The apartment comes with flat-screen TV and travellers have use of the First Class bathroom.
• The First Suite offers total privacy behind closed doors and features a leather seat, personal wardrobe, chilled drinks cabinet and enough space to allow for entertaining another guest.
Parents can relax on board Etihad Airways long-haul flights while a Flying Nanny helps care for your child.
The service includes:
- Nannies that have trained at Norland College, the world leader in training childcare professionals
- Advice and support for the whole flight, helping to get children settled for bed and keeping them entertained
- Creative entertainment and goody bags for children including games and activities such as face painting or magic trick lessons