Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned campsites with showers
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Drinking and dining options include 3 restaurants, a coffee shop, 2 poolside bars and a bar/lounge
- Splash around at the water park with a lazy river or swim in the indoor and seasonal outdoor pools
- Services include babysitting, a free kids' club and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes 2 outdoor tennis courts, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the value of their stay
- Steps from Valdarno and 5 minutes by car from Franciscan Monastery of St. Francis
- Free train station pick-up shuttle service
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
84.0% of guests recommend out of 1254 reviews
About the Norcenni Girasole VillageLocation Via Norcenni 7, Figline e Incisa Valdarno, FI 50063
A winery is on site. Norcenni Girasole Village offers its guests a water park, 3 the outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a lazy river. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 poolside bars and A bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. An indoor pool, a kid's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are also featured at the family-friendly Norcenni Girasole Village. An area shuttle within 3 km and a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) are available for a fee. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Figline e Incisa Valdarno campsite is smoke free.
- 80 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 3 buildings
- 3 dining venues
- 2 bars by the pool
- Winery on site
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- 1 conference room
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools -3
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Lazy river
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts -2
- Children's club (free)
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
- Miniature golf on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Florence (FLR-Peretola) (54 km / 33.5 mi)
- Train station: Figline Valdarno Station (4.2 km / 2.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free train station pick-up; airport shuttle, area shuttle within 3 km, and shopping centre shuttle available for a surcharge
- Parking: Free self parking
Norcenni Girasole Village offers 80 forms of accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature air conditioning. Bathrooms include a shower.
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
Il Vecchio – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Norcenni – This restaurant only serves dinner.
S. Andrea – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Outdoor tennis courts and a water park with a lazy river and waterslides are featured at the campsite. 3 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an indoor pool. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna and a kid's pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Number of treatment rooms 1
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
This property's front office hours are adjusted seasonally. High season hours are 7:30 AM to 11 PM; low season hours are 7:30 AM to 9 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: EUR 35 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No lifts
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Cleaning fees vary based on the length of stay and the unit size.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
This property charges the following mandatory cleaning fees for 4-night minimum stays only, collected at the property: EUR 35 for Family Room and Superior Double Room bookings, and EUR 45 for Studio, Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom, and Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms bookings. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 180 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Camping Village Norcenni Girasole Club Apartment
- Camping Village Norcenni Girasole Club Figline Valdarno
- Camping Village Norcenni Girasole Club
- Norcenni Girasole Club Apartment Figline Valdarno
- Norcenni Girasole Club Apartment
- Norcenni Girasole Club Figline Valdarno
- Norcenni Girasole Apartment
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Norcenni Girasole Village offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.