Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Options for a bite to eat or a refreshing drink include 20 restaurants, 4 coffee shops/cafés, a poolside bar and 15 bars/lounges
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Splash around at the lazy river or swim in the outdoor pool
- Indulge with facials, deep-tissue massages or body wraps at Spa Mandalay
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- 13 minutes by foot from Bali Hai Golf Club and a 2-minute drive from T-Mobile Arena
Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino ratings based on 45 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino
Nice hotel, wave pool isn't that great
4 nights in Vegas
Super hotel! - and oldie but goodie
Fab break with my husband.
very good hotel
Great Christmas break
IGreat getaway before christmas
About the Mandalay Bay Resort And CasinoLocation 3950 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sunloungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with cabanas (surcharge). At Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino, you can cool off in one of the 3 the outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. There are 20 restaurants and 4 coffee shops/cafés on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 15 bars/lounges, A poolside bar, and A bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. This luxury hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a hot tub and a steam room. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Las Vegas hotel.
- 3209 guestrooms or units
- 43 levels
- 2 buildings
- 20 dining venues
- 15 bars or lounges
- 4 coffee shops
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Cabanas on the beach (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) (5.4 km / 3.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino offers 3209 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Las Vegas hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to noon.
Aureole – This restaurant only serves dinner.
Seabreeze Cafe – On-site Cafe. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
3 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an outdoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a lazy river, a spa tub, a sauna and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
- Golfing nearby
Spa Mandalay has massage/treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 40.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The credit or debit card used to place the reservation will be required upon arrival to register. The hotel will place an authorization against this account to cover applicable charges for room, tax, and resort fees, as well as an incidental amount per day to allow access to room charging privileges. Additional authorizations may be placed should the guest's charges exceed the originally approved amount. For debit cards, unused funds are released upon check-out and made available after up to 7 days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks. For details, please contact the property using the contact information found on the confirmation received after booking.
Vehicles that are self-parked for more than one hour are subject to a parking fee. The self-parking fee is USD 9 for vehicles parked 1-2 hours, USD 12 for 2-4 hours, and USD 15 for 4-24 hours. The valet parking fee is USD 18 for 0-4 hours and USD 24 for 4-24 hours. The parking fee provides registered guests with in-out privileges within the same parking type (self or valet) across all MGM Resorts destinations.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 41.95 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 41.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
- Mandalay Bay Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay
- Mandalay Bay Hotel Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.