Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with cable TV, room service (during limited hours) and premium bedding
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy American cuisine while dining at Society Commons
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the restaurant and breakfast to the room service
- Within a 10-minute walk of Penn's Landing and Independence Hall
- Dogs welcome free of charge
Reviews from Trip Advisor
76.0% of guests recommend out of 1135 reviews
About the Philadelphia Marriott Old CityLocation 1 Dock St, Philadelphia, PA 19106
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a business centre and a meeting room. WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness centre, multilingual staff, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the business-friendly Philadelphia Marriott Old City. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Philadelphia hotel is smoke free.
- 364 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Fridge (on request)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) (17.8 km / 11 mi)
- Train station: Philadelphia Temple University Station (5.1 km / 3.2 mi)
- Metro station: 2nd St. Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Philadelphia Marriott Old City offers 364 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and video game consoles. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Fridges and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Fridge available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Gaming console
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Society Commons – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Parking height restrictions apply (6 feet, 5 inch maximum). For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 22 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Sheraton Society Hill Philadelphia
- Sheraton Hill Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Sheraton Society
- Sheraton Society Hill
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel
- Sheraton Society Hill Philadelphia
- Society Hill Sheraton
- Society Hill Sheraton Philadelphia
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.