Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with separate sitting areas, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy Latin American cuisine while dining at Aqimreo
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Indulge with facials or deep-tissue massages at Richel D’Ambra
- Services include babysitting, free supervised kids' activities and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests praise the central and quiet location
- Just a 5-minute walk from City Hall and 8 minutes on foot from Reading Terminal Market
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
72.0% of guests recommend out of 1932 reviews
About the The Ritz-Carlton, PhiladelphiaLocation Ten Avenue of the Arts, Philadelphia, PA 19102
The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia offers its guests a full-service spa and a 24-hour fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. Spa services, tour or ticket assistance, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the luxury The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Philadelphia hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 301 guestrooms or units
- 31 levels
- Built in 2000
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) (16.1 km / 10 mi)
- Train station: Philadelphia 30th St Station (2.6 km / 1.6 mi)
- Metro station: City Hall Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia offers 301 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. 49-inch Flat-screen televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Aqimreo – This restaurant specialises in Latin American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
Richel D’Ambra has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and Swedish massages.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Sports massage
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 150.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Weight limit: 30 lb
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4.00 and USD 35.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per accommodation, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Philadelphia Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel Philadelphia
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel
- The Ritz Carlton, Philadelphia
- The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia Philadelphia
- The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.