Translation is not available.
ebookers Verified Reviews
Popular property highlights
Located in Near North Side, DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Magnificent Mile is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Tribune Tower and Wrigley Building. This 500-room, 3.5-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like an outdoor pool, a 24-hour health club, and a rooftop terrace. Centrally located in Chicago, the hotel is also a short walk from John Hancock Center and Chicago Water Tower.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at Markethouse, the hotel's onsite restaurant. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service. Start your day off with full breakfast, available for a fee.
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Magnificent Mile's 500 air-conditioned rooms provide coffee makers, free local calls, and ironing boards. Guests can enjoy cable TV and stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, hairdryers, and free toiletries. Desks are also standard.
Guests staying at DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Magnificent Mile enjoy an outdoor pool, a 24-hour health club, and a rooftop terrace. Self parking is offered for USD 55 per night. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, 7 meeting rooms, and a conference centre.
- Walking distance to John Hancock Center and Tribune Tower
- Free WiFi in public areas
- On-site dining
- Outdoor pool
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Magnificent Mile
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Magnificent Mile features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to A business centre and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 16000 square feet (1486 square metres) include conference centres. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Limited on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Picnic area
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business centre
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Free WiFi (limited) time 30
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1486
- Free WiFi (limited) duration per day
- Free WiFi (limited) device count 1
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 16000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference centre
- Parking (limited spaces)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 500
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 26
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Markethouse – On-site family restaurant. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD75.00 per day
- Breakfast fee: between USD15 and USD23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD55 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: USD 55.00 per day
- DoubleTree Hilton Chicago Magnificent Mile
We should mention
The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Free WiFi in public areas is limited to 30 minutes per day (1-device limit).