Located in Gold Coast, DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Magnificent Mile is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Tribune Tower and Wrigley Building. This 500-room, 3.5-star hotel has conveniences like a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a 24-hour fitness center. Centrally located in Chicago, the hotel is also a short walk from John Hancock Center and Chicago Water Tower.
This hotel is home to a family restaurant and a bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, breakfast is available for a fee.
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Magnificent Mile's 500 air-conditioned rooms provide minibars, coffee makers, and free weekday newspapers. Guests can enjoy cable TV and stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Other amenities include free local calls, ironing boards, and desks.
At DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Magnificent Mile, guests have access to a 24-hour fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and 12 meeting rooms. Self parking is offered for USD 52 per night. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include conference space, a business center, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Walking distance to John Hancock Center and Tribune Tower
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Magnificent Mile
This 26-story downtown Chicago hotel is 2 blocks from Magnificent Mile shopping, dining, and nightlife; 3 blocks from Lake Michigan; and 5 blocks from Navy Pier.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby of Doubletree Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile. A seasonal rooftop outdoor pool offers a place to relax. A lobby bar and casual restaurants are also on site. Room service is available (limited hours).
The hotel offers a 24-hour fitness facility.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 26
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 12
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 500
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Markethouse - Serves breakfast only. Hours: Monday-Friday 6 AM-10 AM; Saturday-Sunday 7 AM-11 AM.
Einstein Bros. Bagels - Open early morning until midday.
Lobby Bar - Casual dining and drinks available in front of a fireplace in the lobby of the hotel.
Room service is available from 3 PM to 11 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
Doubletree Hotel Chicago Magnificent offers a seasonal rooftop pool with city views. The pool is open from Labor Day through Memorial Day.
The Navy Pier, 5 blocks away, features carnival rides, bicycle rentals, children's activities, and boat excursions. The hotel offers a 24-hour fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Deposit: USD 75.00 per day
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 52 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- DoubleTree Chicago Magnificent Mile
- DoubleTree Hilton Chicago Magnificent Mile
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Hilton DoubleTree Chicago Magnificent Mile
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.