Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, Smart TVs and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Indulge with deep-tissue massages, manicures and pedicures or reflexology at Escape Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the bar and restaurant
- Just a 5-minute walk from Cork City Hall and 7 minutes on foot from Cork Opera House
Imperial Hotel ratings based on 11 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Imperial Hotel
4 Mar 2019 by Management
Thank you for your very kind words, hope to see you again soon.
2 Jan 2019 by Management
Thank you for your review. Happy New Year.
Rude nught porter
Weekend get away to attend a wedding
23 Oct 2018 by Res
Thank you for your feedback.
About the Imperial HotelLocation South Mall A, Cork, Cork
Imperial Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 222.3 square feet (21 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Spa services, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Imperial Hotel. This 4-star Cork hotel is smoke free.
- 125 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 222.3 sq ft of conference space
- 21 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1813
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Cork (ORK) (7.6 km / 4.7 mi)
- Train station: CORK (Station) (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
Imperial Hotel offers 125 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with free newspapers and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. Smart televisions come with premium digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Smart television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Pembroke Restaurant – On-site fine-dining restaurant.
The Food Hall – This restaurant only serves lunch.
Lafayettes Brasserie – This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
Escape Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
During specific periods throughout the year, a full and non-refundable deposit may payable, and will be due at the time of booking a reservation. To complete the reservation process and obtain additional information, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 3 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16.00 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Imperial Hotel Cork
- Imperial Cork
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority of Ireland) assigns an official star rating for accommodation in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.