Popular property highlights
Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel is located within a few miles (5 km) of St. Joseph's Hospital and Beaumont Hospital. This 166-room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a 24-hour business center. Near the airport, the hotel is also close to Malahide Castle and Portmarnock Golf Club.
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge or visit the onsite restaurant for a bite to eat. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. Start each morning with full breakfast, available for a fee from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel's 166 air-conditioned rooms provide refrigerators, coffee makers, and safes. Guests can expect WiFi, wired Internet, and 37-inch LED TVs with digital channels. Bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Ironing boards and desks are other standard amenities.
At Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel, guests have access to a 24-hour fitness center, WiFi in public areas, and 11 meeting rooms. If you drive, self parking is EUR 6 per day, or you can take advantage of the shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) for EUR 2 per person one-way. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out.
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour business center
- WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas (fees apply)
Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel
Health-conscious guests at Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel can work out in the air-conditioned LivingWell Express fitness center, located on the first floor of the hotel. A range of cardiovascular and resistance equipment is provided and the gym is open 24 hours a day to residents. Guests have access to WiFi (surcharge) in public areas and to a 24-hour business center. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide around-the-clock room service, exchange currency, and advise on local sightseeing excursions.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 166
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 11
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2005
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 5 per night ), Wired internet access ( EUR 5 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 5 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 5 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Burnell Bar - Serves drinks and light meals. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service - available 24 hours.
Friday & Saturday from 10 PM - Midnight; Sunday 7 PM - 9 PM
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10.00 per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 5 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 5 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 2 per person (one-way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 6 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per day
- Dublin Airport Hilton
- Dublin Airport Hilton Hotel
- Dublin Airport Hotel
- Dublin Airport Hotel Hilton
- Hilton Dublin Airport
- Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Dublin Airport
- Hotel Dublin Airport
- Hotel Hilton Dublin Airport
- Dublin Hilton
- Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel Dublin
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority) assigns an official star rating for accommodations in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.