Bally's Las Vegas - Hotel & Casino offers its guests a health club and a seasonal outdoor pool. There are 9 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Business amenities include a business centre, a meeting room, and a limo/town car service. A casino, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Bally's Las Vegas - Hotel & Casino. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Las Vegas resort.
- 2814 guestrooms or units
- 9 dining venues
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers for purchase
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
Free self parking
, Valet parking (surcharge)
Airport: Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) (5.2 km / 3.2 mi)
Metro station: Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
Parking: Free self parking; valet parking available for a surcharge
Bally's Las Vegas - Hotel & Casino offers 2814 forms of accommodation with a safe and designer toiletries. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. Televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and hairdryers. This Las Vegas resort provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout curtains
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 4 AM to noon.
BLT Steak – This steakhouse specialises in American cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Nathans Famous – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Open daily.
Nosh – On-site café. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include a health club and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have any requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is: 21
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: USD 85.00 per accommodation, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 50 lbs)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmationService animals are exempt from fees.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
This property accepts credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
This property accepts credit cards and debit cards. Cash is not accepted. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. Disinfectant is used to clean the property. Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests. Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitiser; masks are required in public areas. Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Service animals are allowed
- Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wear personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available for guests
- Masks are available for guests
- Gloves are available for guests
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitiser
- Staffed front desk
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is not available
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually wrapped food options are available
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per accommodation, per day
- Resort fee: USD 41.95 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property.
Please Note: Guests are required to provide photo identification and a valid credit card at check-in. If the guest fails to provide a deposit, check-in will not be permitted. Deposits are used toward in-room movies and phone use.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 for adults, and USD 10 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 85.00 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: USD 34.01 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bally's Hotel
- Bally's Hotel Las Vegas
- Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Las Vegas Bally's
- Bally`s Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel In Las Vegas Nevada
- Ballys Hotel Las Vegas
- Bally's Las Vegas Hotel
- Bally's Hotel & Casino
- Bally's Las Vegas
- Bally's Las Vegas Hotel Casino
- Bally's Las Vegas Las Vegas
- Bally's Las Vegas - Hotel & Casino Resort
- Bally's Las Vegas - Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- Bally's Las Vegas - Hotel & Casino Resort Las Vegas
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in March and close in September.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
url importing http://www.ebookers.ie/Las-Vegas-Hotels-Bally's-Las-Vegas---Hotel-&-Casino.h7611-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Las-Vegas-Hotels-Bally's-Las-Vegas---Hotel-&-Casino.h7611-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.ebookers.ie/Las-Vegas-Hotels-Bally's-Las-Vegas---Hotel-&-Casino.h7611-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&