Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, deep-soaking bathtubs and iPod docking stations
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy Asian cuisine at Jasmine, one of the property's 13 restaurants and 5 bars/lounges
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the seasonal outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with reflexology, body scrubs or massages at the spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests praise the central location for its sightseeing and nightlife
- Within a 15-minute walk of Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens and Park Theater
- Dogs welcome for a fee
Bellagio ratings based on 224 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Bellagio
26 Nov 2018 by Maye
We are truly grateful for the opportunity to serve you. Thank you for choosing Bellagio as we value your patronage and look forward to seeing you again. We invite you to experience Harvest by Roy Ellamar during your next trip to Las Vegas. It is a modern dining experience paired with fresh dishes with innovative preparation.
About the BellagioLocation 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Bellagio offers its guests a full-service spa, 5 the outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a spa tub. There are 13 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 5 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. Public spaces have free WiFi. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. A casino, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a nightclub are also featured at the luxury Bellagio. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Las Vegas resort.
- 3933 guestrooms or units
- 36 levels
- 13 dining venues
- 5 bars or lounges
- 200000 sq ft of conference space
- Built in 1998
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) (4.8 km / 3 mi)
- Metro station: Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Bellagio offers 3933 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. This Las Vegas resort provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep soaking tub
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Jasmine – This restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine and only serves dinner.
Picasso – This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and only serves dinner. Open daily.
Prime Steakhouse – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Lago by Julian Serrano – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Spago by Wolfgang Puck – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves brunch, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
5 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a seasonal outdoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a spa tub and a sauna.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Snowboarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The on-site spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and facials. The spa is equipped with a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy and reflexology.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 125.00 per accommodation, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Weight limit: 40 lb
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Bed type is based upon availability for the "Run of House" room category and will be assigned at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The credit or debit card used to place the reservation will be required upon arrival to register. The hotel will place an authorization against this account to cover applicable charges for room, tax, and resort fees, as well as an incidental amount per day to allow access to room charging privileges. Additional authorizations may be placed should the guest's charges exceed the originally approved amount. For debit cards, unused funds are released upon check-out and made available after up to 7 days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks. For details, please contact the property using the contact information found on the confirmation received after booking.
Vehicles that are self-parked for more than one hour are subject to a parking fee. The self-parking fee is USD 9 for vehicles parked 1-2 hours, USD 15 for vehicles parked 2-4 hours, and USD 18 for vehicles parked 4-24 hours. The valet parking fee is USD 21 for 0-2 hours, USD 24 for 2-4 hours, and USD 30 for 4-24 hours. All parking fees repeat each 24-hour period. The parking fee provides registered guests with in-out privileges within the same parking type (self or valet) across all MGM Resorts destinations. For details, please contact the property using the contact information found on the confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 44.22 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 44.22 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Pet fee: USD 125.00 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bellagio Hotel Las Vegas
- Bellagio Hotel
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- Bellagio Vegas
- Bellagio Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hotel Bellagio
- Bellagio Resort Las Vegas
- Bellagio Resort
- Bellagio Hotel Las Vegas
- Bellagio Vegas
- Las Vegas Hotel Bellagio
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.