Renovations + Closures
The following facilities will be closed during the winter:
The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this resort measures 29629 square feet (2753 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A 24-hour fitness centre, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the business-friendly The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Las Vegas resort is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 826 guestrooms or units
- 17 levels
- 29629 sq ft of conference space
- 2753 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms:
, Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas:
, Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
, Valet parking (surcharge)
Airport: Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) (5.2 km / 3.2 mi)
Metro station: Flamingo - Caesars Palace Monorail Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa offers 826 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium digital channels and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a hydromassage showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and laptop-compatible safes, as well as telephones; local and long-distance calls are complimentary (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Long distance calls (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
Jake & Eli Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Starbucks – This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch and light fare. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor pool, a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Hibiscus Spa has 5 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- Assistive listening devices available
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Braille or raised signage
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible spa
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness centre
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.00.
- Pets: USD 35 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 35 per stay
- Weight limit: 50 lb
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards not accepted
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Number of children who can stay for free – 4
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 36.28 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Spa tub access
- Health club access
- Fitness centre access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Concierge/Valet service
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 24.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 17 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 35 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 35 per accommodation, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Westin Casino
- Westin Hotel Casino
- Westin Las Vegas Casino
- Westin Las Vegas Hotel Casino
- Las Vegas Westin
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino And Spa
- Westin Las Vegas
- Westin Las Vegas Hotel
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel Casino Spa
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel Spa
- The Westin Las Vegas & Spa
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa Resort
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa Las Vegas
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa Resort Las Vegas
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
url importing https://www.ebookers.ie/Las-Vegas-Hotels-The-Westin-Las-Vegas-Hotel-&-Spa.h7293-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
See text reviews