Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, iPod docking stations and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Enjoy Moroccan cuisine with garden views at Le Marocain, one of the property's 4 restaurants and 4 bars/lounges
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor and outdoor pools or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with facials, hot stone massages or manicures and pedicures at Spa de La Mamounia
- Services include babysitting, supervised activities for kids and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes 2 outdoor tennis courts, a 24-hour fitness centre and a steam room
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and nice bathrooms
- Steps from Bab El Djedid and 6 minutes on foot from Koutoubia Minaret
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
82.0% of guests recommend out of 2760 reviews
About the La MamouniaLocation Avenue Bab - Jdid, Marrakech, 40 040
La Mamounia offers its guests a full-service spa, outdoor tennis courts, and an indoor pool. There are 4 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 4 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a business centre on site. An outdoor pool, a kid's pool, and a hot tub are also featured at the luxury La Mamounia. Free self parking and valet parking are available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Marrakech hotel.
- 1 building
- 209 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 4 bars or lounges
- Built in 1923
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers for purchase
- Fireplace in lobby
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts -2
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Marrakech (RAK-Menara)
- Train station: Marrakech Central Station (3 km / 1.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
La Mamounia offers 209 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. Satellite televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries and a bidet. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Le Marocain – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in Moroccan cuisine and only serves dinner.
Le Francais – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Le Pavillon – This poolside restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
L Italien – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts, a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Tennis lessons on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Spa de La Mamounia has 9 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and facials. The spa is equipped with hot springs/mineral springs, a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 9
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MAD 950.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Cash or credit card deposit required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 49.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: MAD 410 for adults and MAD 205 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 600 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 950.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mamounia Hotel Marrakech
- Mamounia Hotel
- Mamounia Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.