Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with Tempur-Pedic beds, LED TVs and Egyptian cotton sheets
- Free continental breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Services include concierge services, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to shopping and the comfortable guestrooms
- 6 minutes by car from Barclays Center Brooklyn and 6 minutes from Prospect Park
Reviews from Trip Advisor
91.0% of guests recommend out of 1736 reviews
About the Hotel Le JolieLocation 235 Meeker Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211
WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Free breakfast is available daily. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Le Jolie. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Brooklyn hotel.
- 1 building
- 52 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Built in 2008
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces) , Free parking nearby
- Airport: New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) (11.3 km / 7 mi)
- Train station: Long Island City Hunterspoint Avenue Station (4.4 km / 2.7 mi)
- Metro station: Metropolitan Av. Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel Le Jolie offers 52 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottles of water. Tempur-Pedic beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters and premium bedding. 50-inch LED televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary slippers, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Tempur-Pedic beds
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 86.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests traveling with a service animal must contact the property in advance. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: USD 150 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 250 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 86.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Jolie Brooklyn
- Hotel Jolie
- Jolie Brooklyn
- Le Jolie Hotel
- Le Jolie Brooklyn