Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour health club
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and overall comfort
- Just a 4-minute walk from 5th Avenue and 6 minutes on foot from Chrysler Building
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
InterContinental New York Barclay ratings based on 28 verified reviews
Guest reviews for InterContinental New York Barclay
Great hotel in good location
Very poor example of an intercontinental
Girls in NY
Lovely Hotel in Mid town Manhatten
New York break
Family get together
About the InterContinental New York BarclayLocation 111 East 48th Street, New York, NY 10017
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 15000 square feet (1394 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A 24-hour health club, tour or ticket assistance, and concierge services are also featured at the luxury InterContinental New York Barclay. Parking is available for a fee. This 4.5-star New York hotel is smoke free.
- 702 guestrooms or units
- 13 levels
- 15000 sq ft of conference space
- 1394 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1926
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) (14.5 km / 9 mi)
- Train station: New York Grand Central Terminal Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Lexington Av.-53 St. Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
InterContinental New York Barclay offers 702 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This New York hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
InterContinental New York Barclay has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour health club.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 4 AM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 250 per pet, per night
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 50 lb)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 34.43 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Laundry facilities
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 35 and USD 54 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 70 per day
- Pet fee: USD 250 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- InterContinental New York Barclay Hotel
- InterContinental Barclay Hotel
- InterContinental New York Barclay
- InterContinental Barclay
- Barclay New York
- Intercontinental Barclay Hotel New York
- Intercontinental New York Barclay Hotel New York City
- Barclay Hotel New York
- Intercontinental Barclay New York
- New York City Intercontinental
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.