Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer satellite TV and portable fans
- Free WiFi
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include concierge services
- Guests speak favourably about the comfortable guestrooms and the value of their stay
- Steps from Nice Museum of Fine Arts and 3 minutes on foot from Promenade des Anglais
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend out of 207 reviews
About the Hôtel DanemarkLocation 3 Avenue Des Baumettes, Nice, Alpes-maritimes 06000
As a guest of Hôtel Danemark, you'll find a terrace, a garden, and concierge services. Public spaces have free WiFi. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This Mediterranean Nice hotel is smoke free.
- 12 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) (4.7 km / 2.9 mi)
- Train station: Nice City Station (3.1 km / 1.9 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hôtel Danemark offers 12 forms of accommodation with portable fans. Satellite televisions are provided. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested. Cots/infant beds (surcharge) are also available.
- Satellite channels
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Hairdryer available
- Iron and ironing board available
- Portable fan
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property at least 72 hours in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests arriving after 8 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per night.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Hôtel Danemark
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and may not apply all year round. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
A seasonal tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash: EUR 0.20 – EUR 3.40 per person, per night from October 1 - March 31 (low season); EUR 0.20 –EUR 4 per person, per night from April 1 - September 30 (high season). This amount has been determined by the local administration. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hôtel Danemark Nice
- Hôtel Danemark
- Danemark Nice
You should know
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.