Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, iPod docking stations and LCD TVs
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy American cuisine while dining at NINETEEN 26
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the local sightseeing and the proximity to public transport
- Steps from City Hall and 4 minutes on foot from Reading Terminal Market
The Notary Hotel, Autograph Collection ratings based on 3 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Notary Hotel, Autograph Collection
17 Sep 2018 by Assistant General Manager
Dear Guest, thank you for sharing your feedback! It's nice to know our convenient location and closeness to the Historic District, with many restaurants and shopping venues close by, made your stay even better. All of us at the Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown appreciates you being our guest, and please visit us again soon! Thank you, David Kidd, Assistant General Manager
About the The Notary Hotel, Autograph CollectionLocation 21 N Juniper St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 10900 square feet (1013 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A 24-hour fitness centre, vending machine, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly The Notary Hotel, Autograph Collection. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star Philadelphia hotel is smoke free.
- 498 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- 10900 sq ft of conference space
- 1013 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- No smoking on site
- Locker space
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) (21 km / 13 mi)
- Train station: Philadelphia 30th St Station (2.3 km / 1.4 mi)
- Metro station: 13th St. Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Notary Hotel, Autograph Collection offers 498 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Separate bedroom
- Pillowtop beds
- iPod dock
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
NINETEEN 26 – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Starbucks – On-site coffee shop. Open daily.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards not accepted
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 21.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.13 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Courtyard Marriott Hotel Philadelphia Downtown
- Courtyard Marriott Philadelphia Downtown
- Marriott Philadelphia Downtown Courtyard
- Philadelphia Downtown Courtyard
- Philadelphia Downtown Marriott Courtyard
- Philadelphia Courtyard
- Courtyard Marriott Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.