Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking and RV/bus/lorry parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with aromatherapy, massages or hydrotherapy at the spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Just a 3-minute drive from Prague Congress Centre and a few minutes from Vysehrad Castle
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Panorama Hotel Prague ratings based on 31 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Panorama Hotel Prague
26 Apr 2019 by PA to GM
Dear valuable guest, thank you very much for choosing hotel Panorama Prague and we are happy to see that you found your stay to your full satisfaction. Looking forward to seeing you back soon. Best regards Hana Mahmoud Personal Assistant to General Manager
25 Feb 2019 by PA to GM
Dear valuable guest, thank you very much for choosing hotel Panorama Prague for your stay and I am happy to see that you found your stay to your full satisfaction. I would like to thank you for positive comment related to your nice and spacious room with marvelous view and rich and tasty breakfast. Looking forward to welcoming you in our hotel soon. Best regards Hana Mahmoud Personal Assistant to General Manager
Upcoming area of Prague
29 Apr 2018 by Personal Assistant to GM
Dear Paul, Thank you for staying with us at Panorama hotel Prague and for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you evaluated our hotel to be a 3/4 star establishment and that our breakfast buffet was not to your satisfaction. Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with our management team. In regards to the cleanliness, our guests consider it to be one of our highly commendable points and many of our guest reviews actually compliment the level of our service in this area. I would appreciate more information in order to address your concern. I am very happy to hear that our Panorama team made your stay pleasant. Thank you again for your valuable feedback and we still hope to get get another opportunity of welcoming you again at the Panorama Hotel Prague and make your stay memorable. Kind regards,
Business like hotel which does the job.
18 Apr 2018 by Personal Assistant to General Manager
Dear Jamie, Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Prague and for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to hear that your room was to your satisfaction. Regarding the air conditioning in your room, I am really sorry about any inconvenience this caused and please be informed that your concern will be brought to the attention of our engineering team. We are truly concerned about your comment about our receptionist team. Please rest assured that it has been shared with respective managers and we will work on improvements. Thank you again and we hope to get a chance and welcome you back to our property soon. Kind regards,
Close to the park and shopping centre quiet place
22 Mar 2018 by Personal Assistant to GM
Dear Josephe, Thank you for having taken the time to write a review regarding your recent visit to Panorama Hotel Prague. We are glad to hear that our location was to your satisfaction and that our Panorama team made your stay pleasant. Thank you also for your comments regarding check out and instructions how to get to the hotel. They were shared with responsible managers and we will work on improvements. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future. Kind regards,
A good hotel with exceptional staff
29 Sep 2016 by Mark Agnew
Dear Ms. Julie, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We truly appreciate your positive words about our staff. We will let our Bell Captain, Filip know that you were satisfied with his service provided and we will share your review across our departments. We are proud to hear that you mentioned the cleanliness of our hotel and services. Thank you for sharing. We will be looking forward to your next visit. At your disposal, Mark Agnew General Manager
Nice hotel with good location
Awesome stay at panorama hotel
Weekend city break
20 May 2019 by PA to GM
Dear valuable guest, thank you very much for choosing hotel Panorama Prague for your stay and I am sad to see that you found our parking and additional services such as lobby bar and breakfast very expensive. Parking in our secured garage is provided by private company which is stipulating the price amounted to 20 Euro per one day. Dear valuable guest, I do hope that despite this inconvenience we will have a chance to welcome you back in our hotel during your next visit to Prague. Best regards Hana Mahmoud Personal Assistant to General Manager
About the Panorama Hotel PragueLocation Milevska 7, Prague, 14063
Panorama Hotel Prague offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. A fitness centre, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the business-friendly Panorama Hotel Prague. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Prague hotel is smoke free.
- 440 guestrooms or units
- 24 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) (28.8 km / 17.9 mi)
- Train station: Prague-Krc Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Metro station: Pankrac Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Panorama Hotel Prague offers 440 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested.Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Panorama Hotel Prague has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the on-site spa, which has 2 treatment rooms. Services include body scrubs and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
- Maximum 1 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Cash or credit card deposit required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 12 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Spa tub
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Panorama Hotel Prague
- Panorama Prague
- Prague Panorama Hotel
- Corinthia Panorama Hotel Prague
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Czech Republic. This property is rated 4 stars.