Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers a separate sitting area, an LCD TV and a minibar
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- Guests really like the accommodation for the low noise level and cleanliness
- Steps from Via del Corso and 3 minutes on foot from Piazza del Popolo
Residenza di Ripetta ratings based on 32 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Residenza di Ripetta
Wonderful stay at this Hotel.
24 Apr 2018 by FoHM
Dear Guest, thank you for sharing your opinion on Ebookers.com! We are glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay in our historical hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in a near future. Sincerely
weekend à Rome
About the Residenza di RipettaLocation Via di Ripetta 231, Rome, RM 00186
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Event space at this aparthotel measures 491 square feet (46 square metres). Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at the family-friendly Residenza di Ripetta. The aparthotel can provide concierge services and wedding services. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Rome aparthotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 69 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 491 sq ft of conference space
- 46 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1974
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Rome (CIA-Ciampino) (30.9 km / 19.2 mi)
- Train station: Rome Piazzale Flaminio Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Metro station: Flaminio - Piazza del Popolo Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Residenza di Ripetta offers 69 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Rome aparthotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Cafe di Ripetta – This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Group Booking Policy: For bookings of 4 rooms or more, this property charges a nonrefundable deposit equal to the 1st night of stay. Cancellations are accepted up to 7 days (168 hours) in advance of check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 40 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Residenza di Ripetta
- Residenza di Ripetta House
- Residenza di Ripetta House Rome
- Residenza di Ripetta Rome
- Residenza Di Ripetta Hotel Rome
- Residenza di Ripetta Aparthotel Rome
- Residenza di Ripetta Aparthotel
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- To adhere to national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.