Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer Smart TVs, Netflix and hairdryers
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests speak favourably about the bar and the comfortable guestrooms
- Steps from Teatro dell'Opera di Roma and 3 minutes on foot from Via Nazionale
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 107 reviews
About the The Hive HotelLocation Via Torino 6, Rome, Roma 00184
As a guest of The Hive Hotel, you'll find tour or ticket assistance, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. WiFi is free in public spaces. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Rome hotel is smoke free.
- 189 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Rome Termini Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Repubblica - Opera House Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Hive Hotel offers 189 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Smart televisions come with Netflix. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and a bidet. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Smart television
- Premium channels
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 30.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.