Renovations + Closures
This property is closed from 7 October 2020 to 31 January 2021 (dates subject to change).
Due to COVID-19, this property’s food and beverage options may be limited.
Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. There are 10 meeting rooms available. A kids' pool, a hot tub, and a steam room are also featured at the business-friendly Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Sligo hotel.
- 1 building
- 132 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 2004
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers for purchase
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
Train station: Sligo Mac Diarmada Station (4.2 km / 2.6 mi)
Parking: Free self parking
Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo offers 132 forms of accommodation with minibars and a safe. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and hairdryers. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cots (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Classiebawn Restaurant – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Waves Bar – This pub serves brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, a children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Solas Spa & Wellness has 7 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a mud bath, a sauna, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Detoxification wrap
If you have any requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Pool hoist on site
- Pool access ramp on site
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Wheelchair-accessible path to lift
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible spa
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business centre
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is: 16
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.00.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitiser.Contactless check-out is available.Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Safety Protocol (Radisson) guidelines.The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitisation guidelines.
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are not washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wear personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available for guests
- Masks are available for guests
- Debit cards not accepted
- Gloves are available for guests
- Property follows sanitisation practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global)
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitiser
- Staffed front desk
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitisation guidelines Safety Protocol (Radisson)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually wrapped food options are available
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Individually wrapped food options are available through room service
- Number of children who can stay for free – 2
- Debit cards
- No gap period between guests' stays
- Radisson Blu Hotel Sligo
- Radisson Blu Sligo
- Sligo Radisson Blu Hotel
- Radisson Blu Hotel And Spa, Sligo
- Radisson Sligo
- Radisson Rosses Point
- Radisson Hotel Sligo
- Sligo Radisson
- Radisson Blu & Spa, Sligo
- Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo Hotel
- Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo Sligo
- Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo Hotel Sligo
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children aged 17 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority of Ireland) assigns an official star rating for accommodation in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.
url importing http://www.ebookers.ie/Sligo-Hotels-Radisson-Blu-Hotel-&-Spa,-Sligo.h1074937-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Sligo-Hotels-Radisson-Blu-Hotel-&-Spa,-Sligo.h1074937-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.ebookers.ie/Sligo-Hotels-Radisson-Blu-Hotel-&-Spa,-Sligo.h1074937-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&