Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LED TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Treat yourself to massages at SPA Comfort World
- Amenities include a 24-hour business centre and 10 meeting rooms
- On-site recreation includes a health club and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Just a 4-minute walk from Spanish Riding School and 6 minutes on foot from Hofburg Imperial Palace
- Dogs welcome for a fee
Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof Wien ratings based on 110 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof Wien
Great central location
13 Dec 2017 by Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof
Dear Barbara, thank you for staying with us at Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your time in Vienna and that you liked the central location of the hotel as well as the offered services. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon. Best regards from Vienna, Elisabeth Perwanger General Manager
About the Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof WienLocation Herrengasse 10, Vienna, Vienna 1010
Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof Wien offers its guests a full-service spa, a health club, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. There are 10 meeting rooms available. For a fee, parking is available.
- 196 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (free)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.) (20.4 km / 12.7 mi)
- Train station: Vienna Franz-Josefs-Station (2.5 km / 1.6 mi)
- Metro station: Herrengasse U-Bahn (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof Wien offers 196 forms of accommodation. A pillow menu is available. LED televisions come with satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room coffee/tea makers and minibars. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Climate control
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to noon.
Restaurant Herrlich – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, SPA Comfort World. Services include massages. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 85.
- Pets: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Steigenberger Herrenhof Wien
- Steigenberger Herrenhof Wien Vienna
- Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof Wien
- Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof Wien Vienna
- Steigenberger Hotel Wien
- Steigenberger Hotel Vienna
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.