Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies, sofa beds and separate sitting areas
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free valet parking
- Enjoy Thai cuisine at Pirom, one of the property's 3 restaurants and 3 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Splash around at the free water park with a lazy river or swim in the 2 outdoor pools
- Treat yourself to body wraps, body scrubs or massages at Spa InterContinental
- Services include babysitting, a free kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a golf course, a 24-hour fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the beach and the area's walkability
- Steps from BlúPort Hua Hin Resort Mall and 4 minutes on foot from Hua Hin Beach
- Free theme park and shopping centre shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
92.0% of guests recommend out of 1776 reviews
About the Intercontinental Hua Hin ResortLocation 33/33 Petchkasem Road, Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110
Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities, such as umbrellas and sunloungers. Summer fun is a breeze at Intercontinental Hua Hin Resort, where you can play a round of golf at the golf course, cool off in one of the 2 the outdoor swimming pools and enjoy a treatment at the full-service spa. There are 3 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. WiFi is free in public spaces. This Colonial hotel also offers a complimentary water park, a free kid's club and a kid's pool. You'll have access to the outdoor pool at a partner property. Free valet parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Hua Hin hotel.
- 159 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 7 buildings
- 3 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- Built in 2009
- Bar by the pool
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free valet parking
- Airport: Hua Hin (HHQ-Hua Hin Intl.) (9.2 km / 5.7 mi)
- Train station: Hua Hin Station (2.7 km / 1.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free theme park shuttle and shopping centre shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking
Intercontinental Hua Hin Resort offers 159 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and a safe. Rooms open to balconies. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas and includes sofa beds. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- Private balcony
- Sitting area
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Pirom – This restaurant specialises in Thai cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Azure – This beach restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Lee La Bar – On-site bar. Open daily.
Azure Roof Bar – On-site rooftop bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Guests can play rounds at the 36-hole golf course and enjoy the facilities at the water park with a lazy river and waterslides. 2 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Spa InterContinental. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa. Other services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 2200.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Intercontinental Hua Hin Resort
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guestrooms at this property are located in 2 wings and some guestrooms must be accessed via a pedestrian bridge. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 1200 for adults and THB 400 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 6500 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: THB 0 (one-way), (up to 11 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 2200.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hua Hin Intercontinental
- Hua Hin Resort
- Hua Hin Resort Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hua Hin
- Intercontinental Hua Hin Resort
- Intercontinental Resort Hua Hin
- Resort Hua Hin
- Intercontinental Hua Hin Hotel Hua Hin
You should know
- Intercontinental Hua Hin Resort offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- For stays on 31 December, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.