Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, iPod docking stations and LCD TVs
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include 2 restaurants, a coffee shop and 2 bars/lounges
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the location's nightlife and the proximity to public transport
- Steps from Music Box Theatre and The Majestic Theater
Row NYC ratings based on 239 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Row NYC
Verry ufriendly staff and annoying AC
Good location that's it
Ex value, would use again !!!
About the Row NYCLocation 700 8th Avenue, New York, NY 10036
There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Row NYC. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star New York hotel is smoke free.
- 28 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Fridge (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) (15.7 km / 9.7 mi)
- Train station: New York Penn Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: 42 St. - Port Authority Bus Terminal Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Air-conditioned accommodation at Row NYC offers iPod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains.
- Pillowtop beds
- iPod dock
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Fridge available
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11:30 AM.
District M – This bar serves breakfast, dinner and light fare.
City Kitchen – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To take advantage of Row NYC's new mobile check-in option, please contact the property in advance.
This property will place an authorization 48 hours prior to arrival for the first night's stay for all bookings. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This hotel will place an authorization for $50 per night on the guest credit card at check-in for incidentals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Groups of 10 persons or more are subject to a baggage fee. Guests expecting to receive packages at the hotel must contact the hotel in advance. Fees may apply. For more information, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Row NYC can accept packages for all arriving and in-house guests. Packages should not be sent to the hotel until 3 days prior to the guest arrival. Row NYC will apply a package handling fee to each item received at the hotel loading dock. For more information, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property has a smoking penalty fee of USD 400 per stay. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 40.16 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/Valet service
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 40 per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 35.00 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Row NYC Hotel New York
- Row NYC Hotel
- Row NYC New York
- Row NYC
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.