Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and laptop-compatible safes
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and spaciousness to overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Steps from Promenade des Anglais and a 3-minute drive from Nice Museum of Fine Arts
- Pets welcome for a fee
Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice ratings based on 10 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice
16 May 2018 by Radisson Blu Hotel Nice
Dear Guest, Thank you for your positive review! It is great to read that you have had such a good stay. We look forward in welcoming you again soon. Lionel Servant Cluster General Manager Radisson Blu Nice & Cannes
17 Jun 2019 by Lionel Servant - General Manager Radisson Blu Nice
Cher Client, Tout d’abord, nous tenons à vous remercier pour le temps que vous nous avez accordé pour nous faire part de votre expérience au Radisson Blu Nice. Votre commentaire contient des informations précieuses qui nous aideront à améliorer les points abordés. Nous sommes ravis de vous annoncer que nous travaillons actuellement sur un moyen d'éloigner les pigeons de notre hôtel, ainsi que sur les conditions de nos ascenseurs de service. Ces problèmes seront réglés sous peu. Nous espérons avoir l’occasion de vous accueillir à nouveau à l’hôtel Radisson Blu Nice. Cordialement, Lionel Servant General Manager Radisson Blu Hotel Nice
10 Jan 2019 by Guest Relations
Dear guest, We thank you very much for sharing your experience in Radisson Blu Hotel Nice. We apologise for the aspects that made your stay less good than expected. We will continue improving the quality of the services we deliver through training our staff. We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in Radisson Blu Hotel Nice in order to show you all our improvements. Kind regards, Lionel Servant Cluster General Manager Radisson Blu Hotel Nice & Radisson Blu Hotel Thalasso 1835 Cannes
23 Nov 2018 by Guest Relations
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for sharing your feedback in Radisson Blu Hotel Nice. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay that much. We are looking forward to welcoming you back in Radisson Blu Hotel Nice very shortly. Kind regards, Lionel Servant Cluster General Manager Radisson Blu Hotel Nice & Radisson Blu Hotel Thalasso 1835 Cannes
15 Sep 2018 by Gues relations
Dear guest, We thank you very much for sharing your experience in Radisson Blu Hotel in Nice. Thank you very much for your nice feedback, we will keep improving our services to reach a 5 out of 5 for your next visit. Kind regards, Lionel Servant Cluster General Manager Radisson Blu Hotel Nice & Radisson Blu Hotel Thalasso 1835 Cannes
Modernes Hotel mit schöner Aussicht aufs Meer
10 Sep 2018 by Guest relations
Dear guest, We thank you very much for chosing Radisson Blu Hotel for your stay in Nice. We are looking forward to welcoming you back. Kind regards, Lionel Servant Cluster General Manager Radisson Blu Nice & Cannes
23 Apr 2018 by Radisson Blu Hotel Nice
Dear Guest, Reviews like this make it all worthwhile. We’re so pleased you had a great stay and really hope to see you again in the near future. Lionel Servant Cluster General Manager Radisson Blu Nice & Cannes
About the Radisson Blu Hotel, NiceLocation 223 Promenade Des Anglais, Nice, Alpes-Maritimes 06200
Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice offers its guests an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 11 meeting rooms available. A rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and concierge services are also featured at the eco-friendly Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Nice hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 331 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Built in 1979
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Towels for the beach
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool1
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) (2.9 km / 1.8 mi)
- Train station: Nice-St-Augustin Station (2.5 km / 1.5 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice offers 331 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Iron and ironing board available
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice has a restaurant on site.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property will place a credit card authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50.0 per night.
- Pets: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Weight limit: 55 lb
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Debit cards not accepted
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and may not apply all year round. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.20 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
A seasonal tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash: EUR 0.20 – EUR 3.40 per person, per night from October 1 - March 31 (low season); EUR 0.20 –EUR 4 per person, per night from April 1 - September 30 (high season). This amount has been determined by the local administration. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 25 and EUR 25 for adults, and EUR 12.5 and EUR 25 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 32 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 32 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Nice
- Radisson Blu Nice
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice Hotel Nice
- Nice Radisson
- Radisson Nice
- Radisson Hotel Nice
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in April and close in October.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.