Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV, electric kettles and free toiletries
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the convenient parking and the central location
- Steps from Lennon Wall and 4 minutes on foot from Charles Bridge
- Airport, train station pick-up and train station drop-off shuttle service available for a fee
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee
Archibald At the Charles Bridge ratings based on 30 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Archibald At the Charles Bridge
30 Aug 2019 by Tomas Gonsior
Dear Guest, thank you very much for your stay and for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that your stay fully met your expectations. We will be looking forward to welcoming you again at our hotel anytime in the future. Best regards, Tomas Gonsior, Sales and Revenue Department
6 Mar 2019 by Tomas Gonsior
Dear Tiina, it was a pleasure to welcome you at our place and thank you for your time to share your feedback. We are delighted to hear you have had such a great time with us. We appreciate your positive comments about our amazing location, friendly staff, spacious room, breakfast and afternoon snacks. We will be looking forward to welcoming you again at our hotel in near future. Best regards, Tomas Gonsior, Sales and Revenue Department
19 Feb 2019 by Tomas Gonsior
Dear Guest, we would like to thank you for your stay and for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to read that you were satisfied with our room. We would like to apologize for the noise from bathroom. We will be looking forward to welcoming you back to Prague in the future. Best regards, Tomas Gonsior, Sales and Revenue
24 Jan 2019 by Tomas Gonsior
Dear Guest, thank you very much for your stay at Hotel Archibald At The Charles Bridge and for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you have had such a great time. We will be looking forward to welcoming you back at our place in near future. Best regards, Tomas Gonsior, Sales and Revenue Department
31 Oct 2018 by Tomas Gonsior
Dear Jaketraveller, thank you very much for your stay at our place and for sharing your experience. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our fantastic location beside the Charles Bridge, room and helpful staff. We will be looking forward to welcoming you again at our hotel anytime in the future. Best regards, Tomas Gonsior, Sales and Revenue Department
Lovely, spotless hotel with great views of river.
23 Feb 2018 by David Dvorak
Dear Guest, Thank you for your visit and for taking your time to write us this positive review full of kind comments. We really appreciate your feedback and we are happy to hear you have had a nice stay with us. We will be looking forward to welcoming you back at Hotel Archibald At The Charles Bridge anytime in the future! Kind Regards, David Dvorak Sales and Revenue Department
Excellent hotel seconds away from Charles Bridge
6 Feb 2018 by Lucie Jirsova
Dear Vivien, thank you for taking the time to share your positive review following your recent stay at Archibald hotel in Prague. I am delighted to learn that you had a pleasant stay and were satisfied with the hotel’s service. I hope that you will come to visit us again in the future. Best regards, Lucie Jirsova, Sales Manager
Perfect location stones throw from Charles bridge
Nice hotel in good position.
2 Sep 2019 by Tomas Gonsior
Dear Guest, thank you for your stay and for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We will be looking forward to welcoming you again at our hotel anytime in the future. Best regards, Tomas Gonsior, Sales and Revenue Department
About the Archibald At the Charles BridgeLocation Na Kampe 15, Prague, 11800
There's a snack bar/deli on site. Free breakfast is available daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a train station pick-up service and a train station drop-off service are available for a fee. A library, tour or ticket assistance, and vending machine are also featured at the romantic Archibald At the Charles Bridge. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Prague hotel is smoke free.
- 39 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 3 buildings
- Local cuisine
- Breakfast available (free)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) (14.7 km / 9.1 mi)
- Train station: Prague-Dejvice Station (2.9 km / 1.8 mi)
- Metro station: Malostranska Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and train station pick-up
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Archibald At the Charles Bridge offers 39 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Televisions come with satellite channels. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include free toiletries and a ceiling fan. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Satellite channels
- Electric kettle
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Hotel Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: CZK 550 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards not accepted
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Number of children who can stay for free – 2
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 15 per person, per night
- Resort fee: CZK 15 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 740 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: CZK 550 per night
- Pet fee: CZK 550 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Archibald Charles Bridge
- Archibald Charles Bridge Hotel
- Archibald Charles Bridge Hotel Prague
- Archibald Charles Bridge Prague
- Archibald u Karlova Mostu (At The Charles Bridge) Hotel Prague
- Archibald At the Charles Bridge Hotel
- Archibald At the Charles Bridge Prague
- Archibald At the Charles Bridge Hotel Prague
You should know
- Archibald At the Charles Bridge offers transfers from the airport and train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.