Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with sofa beds, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include 3 restaurants, a coffee shop and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with body treatments, hot stone massages or Ayurvedic treatments at the spa
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a health club and racquetball/squash
- Guests like the breakfast and bar
- Within a 15-minute walk of Republic Square and Municipal House Hall
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
- Pets welcome for a fee
Hilton Prague ratings based on 29 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Prague
Good hotel spoilt by some non professional staff
Experience at hilton
Awesome solo trip
About the Hilton PragueLocation Pobrezni 1, Prague, 186 00
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 10 February 2019 until 31 December 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Selected guestrooms
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimise noise and disturbance.
Hilton Prague offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby corner/local shop. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. A casino, a rooftop terrace, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Hilton Prague. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Prague hotel is smoke free.
- 791 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1991
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Pool or billiards table
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) (15.8 km / 9.8 mi)
- Train station: Prague-Masarykovo Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Florenc Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Prague offers 791 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
CzecHouseGrill Rotisserie – This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Atrium – This buffet restaurant only serves breakfast. Reservations are required.
Cafe & Bistro – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open 24 hours.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Golfing nearby
The on-site spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Body treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 30 per pet, per stay, plus a EUR 800 deposit
- Weight limit: 66 lb
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Debit cards not accepted
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 74.00 per day
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.56 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 625 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 625 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 33 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 28.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 750 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 800
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Prague Hotel
- Hilton Prague
- Hilton Prague Hotel Prague
- Hilton Hotel Prague
- Prague Hilton International
- Hilton International Prague