Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with memory foam beds, private gardens and digital TV
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Steps from Via Nazionale and Teatro dell'Opera di Roma
- Airport, railway station and cruise terminal shuttle service available for a fee
iQ Hotel Roma ratings based on 123 verified reviews
Guest reviews for iQ Hotel Roma
Plain, simple and effective
Does what it says on the tin
EXCELLENT ROME TRIP
Modern Clean hotel in a good location
About the iQ Hotel RomaLocation Via Firenze, 8, Rome, RM 00184
IQ Hotel Roma offers its guests a sauna and a fitness centre. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at iQ Hotel Roma. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a cruise ship terminal shuttle and a train station drop-off service are available for a fee. This 4-star Rome hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 87 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 1970
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) (30.7 km / 19 mi)
- Train station: Rome Termini Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Repubblica - Opera House Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle, train station pick-up, cruise terminal shuttle, and ferry terminal shuttle
IQ Hotel Roma offers 87 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottles of water. Memory foam beds feature down comforters. Televisions come with digital channels. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Rome hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Memory foam beds
- Private outdoor space
- HD television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in local and international cuisine.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 4 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.90 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- iQ Hotel Roma Rome
- iQ Hotel Roma
- iQ Roma Rome
- iQ Roma
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- IQ Hotel Roma offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, airport, and train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.