Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LED TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast offered for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the size of the guestrooms and the proximity to shopping
- Within a 15-minute walk of Thian Hock Keng Temple and Chinatown Heritage Center
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 461 reviews
About the Sofitel Singapore City CentreLocation 9 Wallich Street, Singapore, SG 078885
Sofitel Singapore City Centre offers its guests an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 20000 square feet (1858 square metres) and includes conference centres. The luxury Sofitel Singapore City Centre also features spa services, a garden, and concierge services. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Singapore hotel is smoke free.
- 223 guestrooms or units
- 20 levels
- 20000 sq ft of conference space
- 1858 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Singapore (SIN-Changi) (21.7 km / 13.5 mi)
- Metro station: Tanjong Pagar Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Sofitel Singapore City Centre offers 223 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. LED televisions come with premium digital channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Sofitel Singapore City Centre has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SGD 110.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 42 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: SGD 30 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: SGD 110.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sofitel Singapore City Centre Hotel
- Sofitel Singapore City Centre (opening May 2017)
- Sofitel Singapore City Hotel
- Sofitel Singapore City Centre Hotel
- Sofitel Singapore City Centre Singapore
- Sofitel Singapore City Centre Hotel Singapore
You should know
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.