Enter dates to see availability
- Each condo offers a lanai, cable TV and a DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a beachfront location while dining at Sea House Restaurant
- Breakfast is offered for a fee
- Take a swim in the 4 outdoor pools or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with body treatments, aromatherapy or massages at Makai Massage & Bodywork
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the beach and the size of the guestrooms
- Steps from Napili Bay and 4 minutes on foot from Kapalua Beach
Reviews from Trip Advisor
90.0% of guests recommend out of 981 reviews
About the Napili Kai Beach ResortLocation 5900 Lower Honoapiilani Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761
Napili Kai Beach Resort offers its guests a full-service spa, 4 the outdoor swimming pools, a spa tub, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Spa services, a BBQ, and multilingual staff are also featured at the romantic Napili Kai Beach Resort. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Lahaina condo resort.
- 163 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Built in 1960
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Kahului, HI (OGG) (52.7 km / 32.7 mi)
- Train station: Lahaina Sugar Cane Train Kaanapali Landing Station (7.7 km / 4.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Napili Kai Beach Resort offers 163 forms of accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature DVD players and a safe. Rooms open to lanais. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Lahaina condo resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Cable televisions are provided. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and a ceiling fan. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in December 2015.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Private lanai
- Cable channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Exterior corridor access
- Ceiling fan
Food & Drink
Sea House Restaurant – This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
4 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a spa tub. Other recreational amenities include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkelling on site
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorised watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Makai Massage & Bodywork has massage/treatment rooms. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa. Other services include deep-tissue massages, sports massages and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
- Massages on beach
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No lifts
- Tax ID - WH131306905601
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 1 and USD 17 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina