Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with memory foam beds, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine while dining at Drink&Food
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a playground
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the bar and restaurant to the breakfast
- Steps from Jean Bouin Sport Palace and 5 minutes on foot from Nice Acropolis Convention and Exhibition Center
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Novotel Nice Centre Vieux Nice ratings based on 21 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Novotel Nice Centre Vieux Nice
17 May 2019 by Peter
Dear Customer Your trust is the best of our rewards Every day we are 100% dedicated to our customers Share your emotions You are here at home
Clean, comfortable bed, convenient location
good value hotel
Good week with marvellous weather.
great location near to tream stop.
the perfect hotel for your trip to Nice
Good business hotel
12 Jul 2019 by Guillaume
Dear Customer We thank you for your comments following your stay at our establishment and we are pleased that you have expressed your complete satisfaction. Still some efforts to reach the maximum score of 5; during your next stay, we will have further improved your satisfaction and will get this hyper stimulating 5 The whole team thanks you and hope to see you again very soon
19 May 2019 by PETER
yvä asiakas Kiitämme kommenteistasi, jotka ovat seurausta vierailustasi hotellissa Psykiinin lämmitys on tutkittavana, ja toivon, että sen toteutuminen on hyvin seuraava, jotta voimme tarjota sinulle vieläkin enemmän tyydytystä Odotan mielellämme sinut pian, usko, herra, ilmaisemalla parhaita tunteitamme.
About the Novotel Nice Centre Vieux NiceLocation 8-10 Esplanade du Parvis de l'Europe, Nice, Alpes- Cote d'Azur 06300
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 1238 square feet (115 square metres). An outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the family-friendly Novotel Nice Centre Vieux Nice. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of Novotel Nice Centre Vieux Nice was completed in March 2018. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Nice hotel.
- 1 building
- 180 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 1238 sq ft of conference space
- 115 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1987
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) (8 km / 4.9 mi)
- Train station: Nice-Riquier Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Palais des Expositions Tram Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Novotel Nice Centre Vieux Nice offers 180 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Memory foam beds feature down comforters. LCD televisions come with premium digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Memory foam beds
- Day bed
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Drink&Food – This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. A children's menu is available.
N'Bar – On-site bar. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Playground on site
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Half Board meals are not included in the room rate for children age 16 and younger. Additional fees apply for kids meals. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and may not apply all year round. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.20 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
A seasonal tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash: EUR 0.20 – EUR 3.40 per person, per night from October 1 - March 31 (low season); EUR 0.20 –EUR 4 per person, per night from April 1 - September 30 (high season). This amount has been determined by the local administration. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 65 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 65 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Novotel Nice Centre Hotel Nice
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in April and close in October.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.