Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers a kitchenette, an LCD TV and a fridge
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the coffee shop/café
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, multilingual staff and a lift
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and comfy beds to spaciousness and overall comfort
- Within a 15-minute walk of Czech National Museum and Prague State Opera
- Airport and train station pick-up shuttle service available for a fee
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee
Royal Court Apartments ratings based on 37 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Royal Court Apartments
27 Dec 2018 by Kira
Dear Guests, we are happy that you had a perfect stay at Royal Court Apartments and already look forward to your next visit:) With kind regards, Kira Mironova, CRM
5 Mar 2018 by Kira
Dear Guest, we are incredibly happy to hear that you had such a comfortable stay at convenient location that is close to the city center. You know that our doors are always open for you and we would be delightful to welcome you back at Royal Court Apartments:) With kind regards, Kira Mironova, CRM
Lovely apartments.. with in walking to attractions
3 Oct 2017 by Kira
Dear Sarah, thank you so much for your stay with us and such a lovely words regarding the Apartment by itself and friendly staff who is always up to help you with anything you could need. But we are incredibly sorry that such an issue happened with th taxi in Prague and do hope it didn't spoil your stay. You know that our doors are always open to welcome you back to Royal court Apartments:) With kind regards, Kira Mironova, CRM
A very spacious hotel in central location
6 Mar 2017 by Kira
Dear Zeeshan, thank you very much for your stay with us at Royal Court Hotel! We are so happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us and highly appreciate your kindness and understanding. You know we would be delightful to welcome you back and look forward to your next visit:) With kind regards, Kira
Excellent given the price
30 Nov 2016 by Kira M,
Dear David, Thanks a lot for your pleasant words. We do hope to welcome you here back and already look forward to your next visit! With kind regards, Kira Mironova, CRM
great place great staff
great place great staff
Excellent apartment with fantastic customer service from all staff. Prime location
About the Royal Court ApartmentsLocation Legerova 48, Prague, 12000
There's a coffee shop/café on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service are available for a fee. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk are also featured at the business-friendly Royal Court Apartments. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Prague apartment.
- 1 building
- 29 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces) , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) (18.3 km / 11.3 mi)
- Train station: Prague Central Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: I. P. Pavlova Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and train station pick-up
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Royal Court Apartments offers 29 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. Accommodation at this 3-star apartment has kitchenettes with fridges, hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. 80-cm LCD televisions come with satellite channels. In-room massages and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room kitchenette
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Check-in for this property is in Tourist Information Center on Legerova 48 Street.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CZK 270.0 per night.
- Pets: CZK 300 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 33 lb)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 3 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 15 per person, per night
- A damage deposit of CZK 1300 will be collected before check-in.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: CZK 210 for adults and CZK 210 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 650 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: CZK 400.00 per night
- Pet fee: CZK 300 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CZK 270.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Royal Court Apartments Apartment Prague
- Royal Court Apartments Apartment
- Royal Court Apartments Prague
- Royal Court Apartments
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Royal Court Apartments offers transfers from the airport and train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the apartment before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.