Hilton San Francisco Downtown/Financial District places you next to TransAmerica Pyramid and a short stroll from other popular sights like Union Square. This 543-room, 4-star hotel has conveniences like a full-service spa, a 24-hour fitness center, and a 24-hour business center. It's in central San Francisco and also a short walk from Coit Tower and Exploratorium.
This hotel serves as home to a wine bar, along with a restaurant that specializes in American cuisine. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
All 543 soundproofed rooms provide MP3 docks, coffee makers, and free weekday newspapers. LCD TVs come with digital channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Pillowtop beds sport premium bedding and down comforters, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Other standard amenities include laptop-compatible safes, phones, and ironing boards.
Guests staying at Hilton San Francisco Downtown/Financial District enjoy access to a full-service spa, a 24-hour fitness center, and WiFi in public areas. Parking is available for USD 55.00 per night (USD 60 per night for valet parking), and there's also limo/town car service. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include conference space, a 24-hour business center, and a computer station.
- Walking distance to TransAmerica Pyramid and Union Square
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
Hilton San Francisco Downtown/Financial District750 Kearny St San Francisco CA 94108
In addition to 22700 sq. feet (2,109sq. meters) of flexible meeting space including outdoor areas, the Hilton San Francisco Downtown/Financial District provides a 24-hour business center, business services, and wireless Internet access.
The 24-hour fitness center offers views of the financial district. Onsite spa services include relaxing massages, reflexology, aromatherapy, and beauty treatments.
Please Note: We do not provide oversized parking. Parking garage maximum clearance is 6 feet 3 inches.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 543
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 27
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Computer station
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1971
- Conference space size (meters) - 2109
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 22700
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Coffee/tea maker
- MP3 docking station
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Private bathroom
- Down comforter
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LCD TV
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
750 Restaurant & Bar - American cuisine.
Flyte Wine Bar - Serves local wines from Sonoma and Napa paired with small plates.
In-Room Dining - Guests can dine in the privacy of their own rooms.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers a state-of-the-art fitness center with a stationary bike, treadmill, and elliptical machine (free of charge). The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
The Wellness Center Spa & Fitness offers luxurious, effective treatments created specifically for weary travelers. Recharge the body and mind with Aromatherapy treatments, deep tissue, and hot stone massages using the highest quality products. Manicures, pedicures, prenatal massage, and reflexology services are also available onsite with advanced reservations.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 75.00 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 55.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Hilton Downtown/Financial
- Hilton Downtown/Financial Hotel San Francisco District
- Hilton San Francisco Downtown/Financial District
- Hilton San Francisco Downtown/Financial District Hotel
- Hilton Downtown/Financial Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.