Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, iPod docking stations and Smart TVs
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and comfy beds to spaciousness and overall comfort
- Within a 10-minute walk of TransAmerica Pyramid and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
Orchard Garden Hotel ratings based on 21 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Orchard Garden Hotel
Quieter hotel near Union Square and Chinatown
Great hotel, good location
Worry free stay
Equal best of 8 hotels we used during the two week stay in the U.S.
Perfect Location to stay
About the Orchard Garden HotelLocation 466 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94108
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A business centre, a limo/town car service, and a meeting room are available. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 439 square feet (41 square metres). A fitness centre, a rooftop terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Orchard Garden Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star San Francisco hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 86 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 439 sq ft of conference space
- 41 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2007
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) (23.9 km / 14.8 mi)
- Train station: San Francisco 4th and King Station (2.4 km / 1.5 mi)
- Metro station: Montgomery St. Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Orchard Garden Hotel offers 86 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch Smart televisions come with pay-per-view films and Netflix. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This San Francisco hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and a hairdryer. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Roots Restaurant – This restaurant only serves breakfast.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Breakage deposit: USD 500.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 59.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Orchard Garden Hotel San Francisco
- Orchard Garden Hotel
- Orchard Garden San Francisco
- Orchard Garden
- Hotel Orchard Garden
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.