Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, flat-screen TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast offered for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the restaurant and the proximity to the airport
- Steps from Union Station Shopping Center and 12 minutes on foot from United States Capitol
Reviews from Trip Advisor
82.0% of guests recommend out of 779 reviews
About the Phoenix Park HotelLocation 520 N Capitol St NW, Washington, DC 20001
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A business centre and a meeting room are available. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Phoenix Park Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star Washington hotel is smoke free.
- 149 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) (9 km / 5.6 mi)
- Train station: Washington Union Station (0.6 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Judiciary Square Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Phoenix Park Hotel offers 149 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary newspapers. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Down blanket
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
Phoenix Park Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards not accepted
- Number of children who can stay for free – 2
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 59.00 per day
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Phoenix Park
- Park Phoenix Hotel
- Phoenix Hotel
- Phoenix Park Hotel Hotel
- Phoenix Park Hotel
- Phoenix Park Hotel Washington
- Phoenix Park Washington
- Pheonix Park
- Phoenix Park Washington Dc
- Phoenix Park Hotel Washington
- Phoenix Park Hotel Hotel Washington
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.