Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a sauna and bicycles to rent
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Within a 10-minute walk of Artis and Hortus Botanicus
- Dogs welcome for a fee
Hyatt Regency Amsterdam ratings based on 10 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hyatt Regency Amsterdam
Good hotel outside centrum
About the Hyatt Regency AmsterdamLocation Sarphatistraat 104, Amsterdam, 1018 GV
Hyatt Regency Amsterdam offers its guests a health club and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 5565 square feet (517 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Spa services, a terrace, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Hyatt Regency Amsterdam. Parking is available for a fee. This 4.5-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 211 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 5565 sq ft of conference space
- 517 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (16.9 km / 10.5 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Muiderpoort Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Weesperplein Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hyatt Regency Amsterdam offers 211 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Amsterdam hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Mama Makan – On-site restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 45 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 7 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 28 for adults and EUR 14 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 45 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hyatt Regency Amsterdam Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Amsterdam Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Amsterdam Amsterdam
- Hyatt Regency Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.