Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer rainfall showerheads and showers
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi in some public areas for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a gift shop and laundry facilities
- Guests speak favourably about the central location and the proximity to shopping
- Steps from Herengracht Canal and 12 minutes on foot from The Old Church (Oude Kerk)
Quentin Arrive ratings based on 24 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Quentin Arrive
The hotel door put a hole in my £200 coat
About the Quentin ArriveLocation Haarlemmerstraat 65, Amsterdam, 1013 EL
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. A nightclub, gift shops/news stands, and laundry facilities are also featured at Quentin Arrive.
- 1 building
- 34 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front desk safe
- Gift shop
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (17.5 km / 10.9 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Central Station (2.8 km / 1.7 mi)
- Metro station: Amsterdam Central Metro Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
Quentin Arrive offers 34 forms of accommodation. This Amsterdam hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead.
- Rainfall showerhead
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Quentin Arrive has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Quentin Arrive
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Quentin Arrive Hotel Amsterdam
- Quentin Arrive Hotel
- Quentin Arrive Amsterdam
- Quentin Arrive
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.