Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer pillowtop beds, 24-hour room service and LCD TVs
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Bar 8 Brasserie, a brasserie with garden views
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and spaciousness to overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- 11 minutes by car from National Exhibition Centre (NEC) and 11 minutes from National Motorcycle Museum
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend out of 1082 reviews
About the Hogarths HotelLocation Four Ashes Road, Solihull, England B93 8QE
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Hogarths Hotel. The hotel can provide concierge services and wedding services. Self parking is free.
- 49 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 1876
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (12.4 km / 7.7 mi)
- Train station: Solihull Dorridge Station (2.6 km / 1.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hogarths Hotel offers 49 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and designer toiletries. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. 28-inch LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Solihull hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Bar 8 Brasserie – Overlooking the garden, this brasserie serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 1 AM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets: GBP 30.00 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of GBP 30.00 per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 15.00 for adults and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: GBP 30.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 30.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hogarths Hotel Solihull
- Hogarths Hotel
- Hogarths Solihull
- Hogarths Hotel Dorridge, West Midlands
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).