Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, showers and free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Services include tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the clean guestrooms
- Within a 15-minute walk of Van Ness Avenue and Mission Dolores Park
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 22 reviews
About the Union HotelLocation 2030 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94110
Union Hotel offers its guests tour or ticket assistance. Public spaces have free WiFi. This San Francisco hotel is smoke free.
- 14 guestrooms or units
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: San Francisco 4th and King Station (3.2 km / 2 mi)
- Metro station: 16th Street Mission Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
Union Hotel offers 14 forms of accommodation with free toiletries. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. This San Francisco hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Union Hotel San Francisco
- Union San Francisco
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.