Located in Back Bay, The Lenox Hotel Boston is adjacent to Boston Public Library and within a 5-minute walk of other popular sights like Copley Place. This 214-room, 4.5-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a 24-hour fitness center, free in-room WiFi, and a 24-hour business center. It's in central Boston and also a short walk from Prudential Tower and Hynes Convention Center.
This hotel is home to 2 onsite restaurants, perfect for a quick bite to eat. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room, or make new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge. Start your day off with breakfast, available for a fee.
The 214 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including iPod docks, refrigerators, and free newspapers. LCD TVs come with digital channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms have hair dryers, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. Other standard amenities include free local calls, free bottled water, and safes.
At The Lenox Hotel Boston, guests have access to a 24-hour fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and 5 meeting rooms. Valet parking is available for USD 49 per day, and there's also limo/town car service. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a 24-hour business center, coffee/tea in a common area, and a computer station.
- Walking distance to Copley Place and Boston Public Library
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
The Lenox Hotel Boston
This historic Boston hotel, built in 1900, stands at the corner of Boylston and Exeter Streets in the Back Bay neighborhood. Newbury Street boutiques and galleries, the lovely Public Garden, upscale Copley Place shopping, and the Theatre District are all within six blocks of the The Lenox Hotel Boston.
The hotel's City Table restaurant serves contemporary American cuisine. The City Bar is a smart rendezvous with signature cocktails and a light menu. The Solas pub showcases Irish stouts and whiskeys, along with traditional treats such as Shepherd's Pie. Business amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and 3,000 square feet (278 square meters) of meeting/conference space. Green initiatives include electric car charging station, the use of biodegradable cleaning supplies, and toiletries. The multilingual staff provides luggage storage on request, and complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby. Valet parking (surcharge) is also available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 11
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1900
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Electric car charging station
- Computer station
- Express check-in
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 214
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (meters) - 279
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 3000
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Microwave (on request)
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- In-room massage available
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
City Table - Contemporary American cuisine featuring fresh and organic ingredients. Open for breakfast and dinner daily. Private dining area with gold-leaf ceiling available.
Solas - Irish-flavored watering hole serving ales, whiskeys, cocktails, and wines. Pub fare such as Irish Stout Onion Soup, New England Clam Chowder, and Shepherd's Pie. Open for dinner daily.
City Bar - Boston hotspot with inventive cocktails and small plates. Specialty drinks include El Diablo with infused tequila, and Raspberry Truffle Martini.
Nearby Things to Do
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 125 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 40 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
- Boston Hotel Lenox
- Boston Lenox
- Boston Lenox Hotel
- Hotel Lenox
- Hotel Lenox Boston
- Lenox Boston
- Lenox Boston Hotel
- Lenox Hotel
- Lenox Hotel Boston
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Lenox Hotel Boston is listed in the 2010 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.