Translation is not available.
ebookers Verified Reviews
Popular property highlights
Located in Back Bay, The Lenox Hotel Boston is adjacent to Boston Public Library and within a 5-minute walk of other popular sights like Copley Place. This 214-room, 4.5-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a 24-hour fitness centre, free in-room WiFi, and a 24-hour business centre. It's in central Boston and also a short walk from Prudential Tower and Hynes Convention Center.
This hotel is home to 3 on-site restaurants, perfect for a quick bite to eat. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room, or make new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge. Start each morning with full breakfast, available for a fee from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
The 214 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including iPod docks, fridges, and free newspapers. LCD TVs come with digital channels and pay films, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms have hairdryers, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. Other standard amenities include free local calls, free bottled water, and safes.
At The Lenox Hotel Boston, guests have access to a 24-hour fitness centre, free WiFi in public areas, and 5 meeting rooms. Valet parking is available for USD 49 per day, and there's also limo/town car service. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a 24-hour business centre, coffee/tea in a common area, and a computer station.
- Walking distance to Copley Place and Boston Public Library
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- On-site dining
- 24-hour fitness centre
The Lenox Hotel Boston
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of A 24-hr business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 3000 square feet (279 square metres). This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Guests can use the health club at a partner property. On-site parking is available (surcharge), along with a car charging station.
The Lenox Hotel Boston is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Built in 1900
- Express check-out
- Electric car charging station
- Meeting rooms 5
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 279
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business centre
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 3000
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 214
- Number of floors - 11
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
The Lenox Hotel Boston has 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 125 per pet, per stay.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 40 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD20 and USD50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD49 per day (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: USD 49 per night
- Pet fee: USD125 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD30.00 per night
- Lenox Hotel Boston
- Lenox Hotel
- Lenox Boston
We should mention
Children aged 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Lenox Hotel Boston is listed in the 2010 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.