Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Boston, Revere Hotel Boston Common is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Boston Public Garden and Hancock Conference Center. This 356-room, 4-star hotel has conveniences like an indoor pool, free in-room WiFi, and a fitness center. It's in central Boston and also a short walk from Boston Common and Copley Place.
Explore the hotel and meet new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge, or enjoy a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
The 356 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including balconies, coffee makers, and free weekday newspapers. 37-inch flat-screen TVs come with cable channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms have hair dryers, free toiletries, and bathrobes. Other amenities include laptop-compatible safes, phones, and ironing boards.
Revere Hotel Boston Common features a nightclub, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Valet parking is offered for USD 51 per day. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, conference space, and a business center.
- Walking distance to Boston Public Garden and Boston Common
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Revere Hotel Boston Common
The Revere Hotel offers a front-row location adjacent to the vibrant Theatre District, two blocks from the Boston Common and the Public Garden, and within five blocks of Newbury Street shopping and Freedom Trail history. The Arlington T (rapid-transit) station is three blocks away.
The property features a 356-room boutique hotel and the Emerald Lounge. The pet-friendly hotel can accommodate conferences, trade shows, and special events with its 36,000 square feet of flexible function space. The business center offers two computers, a printer, fax machine, and wireless and wired high-speed Internet access (surcharges for both).
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 356
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 24
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 3344
- Conference space size (feet) - 36000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Breakfast Buffet at Atrium - A breakfast buffet (surcharge) is hosted each morning at the Atrium, which boasts lofty ceilings, large windows, and ample sunlight.
In-Room Dining Hours:
Daily 6:30am – 11:30am
Sunday – Thursday 11:30am – 11pm
Friday – Saturday 11:30am – 12am
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee: USD 20.03 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 22.95 for adults and USD 14.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
- Revere Hotel
- Revere Hotel Boston Common
- Revere Hotel Common
- Revere Hotel Common Boston
- Revere Hotel Boston Commons
- Revere Hotel Commons
- Revere Boston Commons
- Revere Commons
- Boston Revere
- Hotel Boston Revere
- Hotel Revere Boston
- Revere Boston Common
- Revere Common
- Revere Common Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.