Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer pillowtop beds, digital TV and DVD players
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Regency
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry and wedding services
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and spaciousness to overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- 15 minutes by foot from Molineux Stadium and a 3-minute drive from Wolverhampton Race Course
Reviews from Trip Advisor
66.0% of guests recommend out of 322 reviews
About the Ely House HotelLocation 53 Tettenhall Road, Wolverhampton, England WV3 9NB
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. The business-friendly Ely House Hotel also features dry cleaning/laundry services, express check-in, and room service (during limited hours). Self parking is free. This 3-star Wolverhampton hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 18 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Built in 1742
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (44.4 km / 27.6 mi)
- Train station: Wolverhampton Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Ely House Hotel offers 18 forms of accommodation with DVD players and a hairdryer. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. Digital televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Digital channels
- DVD player
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM.
Regency – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - midnight.
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving outside normal reception hours should contact the property prior to arrival on the telephone number listed on the confirmation form.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - midnight.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 15.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 7.95 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ely House Hotel Wolverhampton
- Ely House Hotel
- Ely House Wolverhampton
- Ely House
- Ely House Hotel Wolverhampton, England
- Ely Hotel Wolverhampton