Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Indian cuisine while dining at Kalpakavadi
- Breakfast is offered for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- Just a 2-minute drive from Al Ghurair Centre and 5 minutes from Al-Maktoum Stadium
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
14.0% of guests recommend out of 117 reviews
About the Dubai Palm HotelLocation Al Muteena St, Dubai, 21969
There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Dubai Palm Hotel also features a nightclub, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A round-trip airport shuttle (available at scheduled times) is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Dubai hotel.
- 1 building
- 84 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1993
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (6.7 km / 4.2 mi)
- Metro station: Salah Al Din Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
Dubai Palm Hotel offers 84 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. 32-inch LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Dubai hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Kalpakavadi – This restaurant specialises in Indian cuisine.
The Residence – This restaurant is located by the pool.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times during limited hours. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 150 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 10.00 per accommodation, per night
- A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 10 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 10 per night for each additional bedroom.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AED 45.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 150 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 150 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- DUBAI HOTEL
- DUBAI HOTEL PALM
- DUBAI PALM
- DUBAI PALM HOTEL
- HOTEL DUBAI PALM
- HOTEL PALM DUBAI
- PALM DUBAI
- PALM DUBAI HOTEL
- PALM HOTEL DUBAI
- Palm Hotel
You should know
- Couples who want to share a room are obligated to provide proof of marriage.
- Dubai Palm Hotel offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.