Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and premium bedding
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Breakfast is offered for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour health club
- Guests speak favourably about the local sightseeing and the proximity to the airport
- Steps from 5th Avenue and 4 minutes on foot from Grand Central Terminal
The Roosevelt Hotel, New York City ratings based on 88 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Roosevelt Hotel, New York City
18 Jul 2019 by Guest Relations Representative, The Roosevelt
Thanks for sharing your review. We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay. Please know your feedback will be shared with our management in our continual effort to improve guest satisfaction.
12 Jul 2019 by Guest Relations Representative, The Roosevelt
Thank you for sharing your perfect review. We are glad you had an enjoyable and comfortable stay with us. We look forward to hosting you again soon!
28 Jun 2019 by Guest Relations Representative, The Roosevelt
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry you had such a poor stay. We do have plans for a guest room update in the near future which will be a great refresh to the rooms and address the issues you experienced.
8 Jun 2019 by Guest Relations Representative, The Roosevelt
Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are happy to see you enjoyed much of your stay with us! You are correct that the majority of NYC hotels charge this fee now. We hope on a future visit to NYC, we'll have the pleasure to host you again.
11 Jun 2019 by Guest Relations Representative, The Roosevelt
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate guest insight in our continual effort to improve the guest experience. We hope to host you again in the future.
25 Apr 2019 by Guest Relations Representative, The Roosevelt
Thanks for sharing your comments. We are sorry to read you did not enjoy your stay. We do have plans for a guest room renovation this year which will be a great enhancement to the hotel. In the meantime, your feedback will be shared with our management.
26 Dec 2018 by Guest Relations Representative, The Roosevelt
Thank you for sharing your perfect review, and for your continued business! We are happy to hear you had a great stay! Thank you for complimenting our staff - we will be sure to pass along your kind words! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
23 Dec 2018 by Guest Relations Representative, The Roosevelt
Thank you for sharing your feedback. Good or bad, we always appreciate hearing from our guests. We are sorry to hear we fell short in meeting your expectations, and you had to switch rooms so many times. We know that is a great inconvenience. We actually do have plans for a guest room renovation which will be a great enhancement to the hotel. We hope at a future date, you'll consider giving us another opportunity to host you.
22 Nov 2018 by Guest Relations Representative, The Roosevelt
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad you had a good stay! The hair salons are not affiliated with the hotel, but regret to hear you had an issue while getting your hair done. We hope the next time you are in NYC, we'll have the pleasure to host you again!
9 Oct 2018 by Guest Relations Representative, The Roosevelt
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it! We are glad you enjoyed our central location, and overall had a good stay. We hope the next time you are in NYC, we'll have the opportunity to host you again!
About the The Roosevelt Hotel, New York CityLocation 45 E 45th Street, New York, NY 10017
There are 3 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. Event space at this hotel measures 29999 square feet (2787 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A 24-hour health club, a rooftop terrace, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly The Roosevelt Hotel, New York City. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star New York hotel is smoke free.
- 19 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 29999 sq ft of conference space
- 2787 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) (11.8 km / 7.3 mi)
- Train station: New York Grand Central Terminal Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Grand Central - 42 St. Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Air-conditioned accommodation at The Roosevelt Hotel, New York City offers a safe and a hairdryer. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Fridges and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Fridge available
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
The Roosevelt Hotel, New York City has 3 restaurants on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property will place an authorization at check-in for the entire length of stay and incidental charges for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- Resort fee: USD 40.16 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 19.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 19.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 72 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Roosevelt
- Hotel Roosevelt New York City
- New York City Roosevelt Hotel
- Roosevelt Hotel City
- Roosevelt Hotel New York City
- Roosevelt New York City
- Roosevelt New York City Hotel
- Roosevelt Hotel
You should know
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.