Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LED TVs, hobs and hairdryers
- Free continental breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Steps from Villa Borghese and Pincio
About the Domus Del Corso FlaminioLocation Piazzale Flaminio 19, Rome, 00196
Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. This Rome guesthouse is smoke free.
- 3 guestrooms or units
- Continental breakfast (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Rome Piazzale Flaminio Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Flaminio - Piazza del Popolo Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
Domus Del Corso Flaminio offers 3 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and free toiletries. LED televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- LED television
- Digital channels
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code.
This property's breakfast is served at a nearby bar, located 16 yards (15 meters) away. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. There are no staff members on site; guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Guests must contact the property
- Debit cards not accepted
- Private entrance
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.