Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service and satellite TV
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests praise the quiet location for its nightlife and sightseeing
- Within a 10-minute walk of Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum
NH Amsterdam Centre ratings based on 68 verified reviews
Guest reviews for NH Amsterdam Centre
1 May 2019 by rvdbeek
Dear OilBeefHooked, Thank you for your extensive review about your stay at NH Amsterdam Centre! We regret to read about the inconveniences you have had with your room. We fully understand that this should not have happened and we will talk with all the concerning departments to make sure that this will be improved. Since we are located in the centre of Amsterdam, things such as sound from the streets outside is hard to prevent. However, we regret to read about it now because otherwise we could have offered you something which was more up to your expectations and preferences. I would like to thank you very much for your feedback and we will defenitely work on these points. Hopefully we can welcome you back soon to show you that we can do better. With kind regards, Rob van der Beek Hotel Director
15 Jan 2019 by rvdbeek
Dear sir/madam, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at NH Amsterdam Centre! We are very happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon! With kind regards, Rob van der Beek Hotel Director
Good location, perfect for only a few nights stay.
About the NH Amsterdam CentreLocation Stadhouderskade 7, Amsterdam, 1054 ES
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly NH Amsterdam Centre. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 232 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (14.5 km / 9 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Zuid Station (3.2 km / 2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
NH Amsterdam Centre offers 232 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Amsterdam hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
NH Amsterdam Centre has a restaurant on site.
Lounge L – This bar serves lunch, dinner and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 80 per day.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 13 and EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80 per day
- Facilities fee: EUR 10 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Spa tub
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel NH Amsterdam Centre
- Nh Hotel Amsterdam
- Nh Hotels Amsterdam
- Nh Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.