Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, free toiletries and desks
- Free WiFi
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, 10 meeting rooms and laundry facilities
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre and bicycles to rent
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to the airport and the local sightseeing
- Just a 3-minute drive from Artis and a few minutes from Heineken Experience
The Student Hotel Amsterdam City ratings based on 72 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Student Hotel Amsterdam City
Young exciting hotel with plenty of activities
Few nights away.
Great hotel, easily accessible
Paper thin walls.... hair in the bed... but was ac
Everything you need at suitable distance
Adam & Nikol City Break :-)
About the The Student Hotel Amsterdam CityLocation Wibautstraat 129, Amsterdam, 1091 GL
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 10 meeting rooms available. A 24-hour fitness centre, a terrace, and an arcade/games room are also featured at the business-friendly The Student Hotel Amsterdam City. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 571 guestrooms or units
- 13 levels
- 2 buildings
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Games room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (16.8 km / 10.4 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Amstel Station (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
- Metro station: Wibautstraat Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Student Hotel Amsterdam City offers 571 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with free toiletries. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation includes desks. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
The Commons – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 16
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). This property only accepts debit or credit cards for all bookings. Cash is not accepted.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). This property only accepts debit or credit cards for all bookings. Cash is not accepted.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Student Hotel Amsterdam City
- Student Hotel
- Student Amsterdam City
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.