Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LED TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Grab something to eat at one of the 2 restaurants, or stop for a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Treat yourself to hot stone massages, body wraps or body scrubs at The Spa at The Shelbourne
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club, yoga classes and aerobics classes
- Guests speak favourably about the helpful staff and the room service
- Steps from St. Stephen's Green and 11 minutes on foot from Trinity College
The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel ratings based on 21 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel
Yvonne's 50th birthday
A Special Family treat
About the The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance HotelLocation 27 St. Stephen's Green North, Dublin, Dublin 2
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 06 January 2019 until 05 April 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Front desk
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimise noise and disturbance.
The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 11238 square feet (1044 square metres) and includes conference centres. Spa services, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Dublin hotel.
- 265 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 11238 sq ft of conference space
- 1044 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1824
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Dublin (DUB) (15.4 km / 9.6 mi)
- Train station: Dublin Pearse Street Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: St. Stephen's Green Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel offers 265 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters and premium bedding. LED televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Saddle Room – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
No 27 Bar and Lounge – On-site bar.
Horseshoe Bar – On-site bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The Spa at The Shelbourne has 7 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages and facials. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.0 per stay.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 29.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35.00 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Shelbourne Dublin Renaissance Hotel
- Shelbourne Renaissance Hotel
- Shelbourne Dublin Renaissance
- Shelbourne Renaissance
- The Shelbourne Dublin Renaissance Hotel
- Shelbourne Hotel Dublin
- Dublin Hotel Shelbourne
- Shelbourne Dublin
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Hospitality Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority of Ireland) assigns an official star rating for accommodation in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.