The Shelbourne, Autograph Collection offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There are 4 restaurants on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 4977 square feet (462 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Spa services, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury The Shelbourne, Autograph Collection. An airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Dublin hotel.
- 265 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 4977 sq ft of conference space
- 462 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1824
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
- Locker space
Available in all rooms:
, Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas:
Valet parking (surcharge)
Airport: Dublin Airport (DUB) (16 km / 9.9 mi)
Train station: Dublin Pearse Street Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
Metro station: St. Stephen's Green Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Shelbourne, Autograph Collection offers 265 forms of accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters and premium bedding. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower, bathrobes, slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- In-room dining
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
The Saddle Room – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
The Lord Mayor's Lounge – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Open daily.
No. 27 Bar & Lounge – This bar specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Open daily.
Horseshoe Bar – This bar specialises in Irish cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Open selected days.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Horse riding nearby
- Waterskiing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The Spa at The Shelbourne has 7 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Detoxification wrap
If you have any requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness centre
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business centre
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at anytime
- Minimum check-in age is: 18
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50.0 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
This property accepts credit cards. Cash is not accepted. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. Disinfectant is used to clean the property. Guests are provided with hand sanitiser. This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Service animals are allowed
- Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
- Debit cards not accepted
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitiser
- Staffed front desk
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitisation guidelines Commitment to Clean (Marriott)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 0.01 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 10 per person (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35.00 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Dublin Renaissance Hotel
- Dublin Shelbourne
- Renaissance Hotel Dublin
- Shelbourne Dublin
- Shelbourne Dublin Renaissance
- Shelbourne Dublin Renaissance Hotel
- Shelbourne Renaissance
- Shelbourne Renaissance Hotel
- Shelbourne Renaissance Hotel Dublin
- Dublin Hotel Shelbourne
- Shelbourne Hotel Dublin
- The Shelbourne Dublin Renaissance Hotel
- Shelbourne Dublin Autograph Collection Hotel
- Shelbourne Autograph Collection Hotel
- Shelbourne Dublin Autograph Collection
- Shelbourne Autograph Collection
- Hotel The Shelbourne Dublin, Autograph Collection Dublin
- Dublin The Shelbourne Dublin, Autograph Collection Hotel
- Hotel The Shelbourne Dublin, Autograph Collection
- The Shelbourne Dublin, Autograph Collection Dublin
- The Shelbourne Dublin A Renaissance Hotel
- The Shelbourne, Autograph Collection Hotel
- The Shelbourne Dublin Autograph Collection
- The Shelbourne, Autograph Collection Dublin
- The Shelbourne, Autograph Collection Hotel Dublin
You should know
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority of Ireland) assigns an official star rating for accommodation in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.
url importing http://www.ebookers.ie/Dublin-Hotels-The-Shelbourne,-Autograph-Collection.h12564-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Dublin-Hotels-The-Shelbourne,-Autograph-Collection.h12564-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.ebookers.ie/Dublin-Hotels-The-Shelbourne,-Autograph-Collection.h12564-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&