Popular property highlights
Located in Bloomsbury, DoubleTree by Hilton London West End is within a 5-minute walk of popular attractions such as Russell Square and The British Museum. This 4-star hotel has 226 rooms and welcomes guests with a restaurant, free in-room WiFi, and a fitness center. Centrally located in London, the hotel is also a short walk from St George’s, Bloomsbury and University of London.
This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. For your convenience, breakfast is available for a fee.
All of DoubleTree by Hilton London West End's 226 air-conditioned rooms provide coffee makers, safes, and phones. 39-inch LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Rooms also include ironing boards.
Renovated in 2012, DoubleTree by Hilton London West End offers a fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and a business center. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and laundry facilities.
- Walking distance to Russell Square and The British Museum
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
DoubleTree by Hilton London West End
Renovated in January 2012, Doubletree Hotel London West End's guests can enjoy an array of amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access, fitness room, bar, and restaurant.
- Express check-in
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Luggage storage
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1911
- Total number of rooms - 226
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Restaurant92 - This chic restaurant in the DoubleTree by Hilton London West End overlooks Southampton Row, and offers pre-theater meals and afternoon tea.
Bar 92 - Offers a relaxed environment with cozy furnishings where guests can enjoy a drink and light snack.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 18 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night
- Breakfast fee: GBP 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10
- DoubleTree Hilton End
- DoubleTree Hilton End Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton End Hotel London West
- DoubleTree Hilton London West
- DoubleTree Hilton London West End
- DoubleTree London West End
- Hilton DoubleTree London West
- Hilton DoubleTree London West End
- Hilton London West End
- London West End Hilton
- DoubleTree Hilton London West End Hotel
We should mention
One child 18 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from ebookers, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in