Popular property highlights
Located in Holland Park within a short walk of Westfield London Shopping Centre, Hilton London Kensington is within 2 miles (3 km) of other popular sights such as Hammersmith Apollo. This 601-room, 4-star hotel has conveniences like a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a fitness centre. In the historical district, it's also near Royal Albert Hall and Kensington Palace.
In addition to a meal at the on-site restaurant, you can also enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. For your convenience, a continental breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 10 AM.
All of Hilton London Kensington's 601 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including refrigerators, coffee makers, and safes. LCD TVs come with satellite channels and pay films, and guests can stay connected with WiFi. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and down comforters, and bathrooms offer hairdryers and free toiletries. Ironing boards and desks are other standard amenities.
At Hilton London Kensington, guests have access to a fitness centre, a sauna, and free WiFi in public areas. If you drive, self parking is GBP 35.00 per day, and there's also limo/town car service. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include 10 meeting rooms, a business centre, and a computer station.
- Walking distance to Westfield London Shopping Centre
- Free WiFi in public areas
- On-site dining
- Fitness centre
Hilton London Kensington
Hilton London Kensington features a sauna and a fitness centre. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to A business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and gift shops/news stands. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Hilton London Kensington has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 10
- Steam room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 601
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Hilton London Kensington has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 35, per accommodation, plus a deposit of GBP 50.00 per stay.
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP35.00 per day
- Pet deposit: GBP50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP35 per accommodation
- Hilton London Kensington Hotel
- Hilton London Kensington
- Hilton London Kensington England
- Hilton London Kensington Hotel London
- Hilton Kensington
- London Hilton
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from ebookers, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert