Located in London City Centre within a short walk of Westfield London Shopping Centre, Hilton London Kensington is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as Portobello Road Market. This 601-room, 4-star hotel has conveniences like a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a fitness center. In the historical district, it's also near Royal Albert Hall and Imperial College London.
In addition to a meal at the onsite restaurant, you can also enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. Continental breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 10 AM.
All of Hilton London Kensington's 601 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including coffee makers, free newspapers, and safes. LCD TVs come with satellite channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and down comforters, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Ironing boards and desks are other standard amenities.
At Hilton London Kensington, guests have access to a fitness center, a sauna, and free WiFi in public areas. If you drive, self parking is GBP 35.00 per day, and there's also limo/town car service. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include 10 meeting rooms, a business center, and a computer station.
- Walking distance to Westfield London Shopping Centre
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
Hilton London Kensington
After breakfast, Hilton London Kensington's guests can relax with a coffee in the lounge bar or ask at the tour desk for advice on sightseeing attractions. Multilingual concierge staff can also assist with currency exchange and room service, and arrange transport around the local area. Guests may use the complimentary wireless Internet access in the hotel's public areas 24 hours a day.
Business guests staying in executive rooms have access to the stylish Executive Lounge on the ground floor, where guests benefit from a private check-in, full English breakfast, refreshments, pre-dinner drinks, and complimentary Internet access via the computer terminals. There are also 11 function and meeting rooms, with the largest accommodating up to 300 people.
There is a gym, steam room, and sauna in which to unwind after a busy day. Garage parking is available beneath the hotel for those arriving by car (surcharge).
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-out
- Steam room
- Fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 601
- Number of floors - 7
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms 10
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
- Free newspaper
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Westeleven Restaurant - The hotel's brasserie serves a daily breakfast buffet.
Avenue Bar & Lounge - This lobby lounge serves lunch and dinner, and fresh cocktails and snacks are available at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
Hilton London Kensington offers a health club with fitness equipment, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 35 per accommodation, plus a deposit of GBP 50.00 per stay
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 35.00 per day
- Pet deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 35 per accommodation
- Hilton Hotel London Kensington
- Hilton London Kensington
- London Kensington Hilton
- Hilton Kensington
- Hilton London Kensington England
- Hilton London Kensington Hotel London
- London Hilton
- Hilton London Kensington Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room